About Me

My photo
My names Amber. this is me, what im feeling, what im seeing, what im hearing. i put quotes & photos that have meaning to me, I don't care what people think of me, ill live my life and you live yours.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

i remember the first time i meet you, i was in the kitchen making dinner, and you walked in, and the first thing someone said was " at least she wearing clothes when you first met her" i was embarrassed, you have no idea. I remember you would come around most nights, and we would play ps3 and every time i would take my turn, you would slap my ass, just to try put me off cause i was beating you. I remember the first time we kissed, i was so drunk and in bed already, and you kept coming to check on me, and then you kissed me, and told me you liked me, i was shocked, i had no idea what to do. I remember the first time i finally told you i had feelings for you, we were both out with other people, and i told you i hated knowing you were with her, and that i wanted you, i think after that night everything changed between us. We have had so many fights, and get annoyed with each other, we been together for only 6 months, and i can honestly say it feels like forever, i feel like i know you so well. I can't believe things have happened like this, you make me so happy, and you notice all the little things about me, which is so cute. Everything is going so fast for us, but it all feels right. I will always be here for you, and i will always support you, promise.
I love you and always will

No comments:

Post a Comment